DD Services(Demand Draft)
A demand draft is a written order, signed by two authorized officers made by the drawer (issuing bank) to a drawee bank to pay a specified sum of money to a Payee upon presentation of the instrument.
- Available in most currencies of the world with unlimited amounts.
- Originated by account or non-account holders.
- The buyer is provided with an advice of purchase together with a demand draft cheque.
- Commission charges are to be levied.
- Transfer facilities are available worldwide.
- Demand Draft is being refunded in case of loss after receiving a stop payment notice from the correspondent bank, or can be refunded on presentation of original draft on request.
- Commission charges are to be collected on stop payment or cancellation.
- Valid for three months.
- Demand drafts are easy to cash from the banks.
- They are considered security instruments.
- There are payment arrangements in most countries.
- They are easy to carry, contrary to the cash notes.
Available Money Transfer & D.D facility in low comission.
Gold Loan & Gold purchasing loan facility available.
Audit Class ‘A’ organisation.
R.T.G.S facility available.
Deposit Locker facility available in main branch.
Savings account daily interest.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking.
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 7 branches and 7 micro ATMs